These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, January 11, 2004, at the Winter Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. Pictures and report will be published in the February issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
Note that you may have to scroll to the right to see all of some pictures.
2. Adam Koch's display of Stoneware Wax Sealers.
3. June Lowry's display of Flaccus and Hirsch tied for the "Dealer's Choice" award.
4. Mike Jordan showed his Ball Perfect Masons.
5. Dave Rittenhouse presented "Ball".
6. Sally Bernas showed her Perfection Glass Company collection which also tied for the "Dealer's Choice" award.
7. Mike Mosier showed his Bottles and Jars made by Ball.
8. Norm Barnett showed Original Closures.
9. Ron Hands showed his Trademark Lightning Jars collection.
10. Glennie Burkett showed her Evening in Paris collection.
11. Jean Harbron and Wanda Yoder showed their 20th Century Top Seal Glass Lids. This display won the "Most Educational Award.
12. Marv Juel showed his 19th Century Pottery Wax Seal Fruit Jars.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Tom and Jean Harbron