These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, January 8, 2006, at the Winter Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. Pictures and report will be published in the January issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
Bob Dulong shows some jars to customers.
Shoppers look over an unusual amber glass insulator.
Wayne and June Lowry chat with a customer.
Father Pat is selling subscriptions to The Fruit Jar News.
A couple of happy customers after a day of jar shopping.
2. Norm Barnett's display of Original Closures with several new additions.
3. Joe Coulson, Phil Robinson, and Dick Cole put together the club display of Color Enhanced Jars.
4. Dave Rittenhouse showed his colorful Tudor Rose Jars.
5. Dick Cole showed A Ball Christmas with ornaments made by Ball.
6. Joe Coulson had a fine display of Ball Pressure Cookers which won the "People's Choice" award.
7. Mike Mosier put together this interesting display of Jars not listed in Red Book 9.
8. Ron Hands had a comprehensive display of Wax Sealers.
10. Mike Jordan presented a unique display of Crocus Vases.
11. Mike Jordan also showed a display of Atlas Strong Shoulder Jars with rare colors.
12. Patricia Van Dyke, Meredith Robinson, and Deena Caniff contributed to the Jelly Jammers Club display.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Tom and Jean Harbron