These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, January 14, 2007, at the Winter Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. More pictures and report will be published in the February issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
Phil Robinson answers questions about fruit jars.
Shoppers discuss an unusual jar with Dave Rittenhouse.
Greg Spurgeon and Marty Troxell share information.
Jim Sears is delighted by a jar.
Collectors admire a rare jar.
Joe Coulson inspects a Woodbury Jar filled with figs and with an intact label.
Many colorful Mason's Patent 1858 jars were exhibited by Joe Merkel and friends.
2. Dave Rittenshouse won the "Dealers' Choice Award" for a display of Shipping Cartons and Matching Jars.
3. Colleen Dixon had a nice display of Product Bottles and Jars.
4. Dick Cole displayed many items of Early Ball Bros. Literature.
5. Norman Barnett showed some Original Closures.
6. Mike Mosier made a display of Fruit Jar Go-Withs.
7. Phyllis Pahlmann won the "People's Choice Award" with her Jelly Jammers display of Elegant Stem Jellies.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Jean and Tom Harbron