These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, January 13, 2008 at the Winter Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. More pictures and report will be published in the February issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
The doors opened at 9:00 AM and the crowd poured in.
Shoppers examine jars and other glass items.
Doug and Lori Leybourne sell the new Red Book 10.
Shoppers had a lot of jars to consider.
Joe Coulson shows Kay Rittenhouse an issue of Glass Chatter.
2. Dave Rittenhouse had a display of Marion Jars.
3. Junne Barnett showed some old War Posters, some dating from World War I.
4. Mike Jordan displayed some Canning Crocks.
5. Mike Mosier showed Oh! The Joys of the Hobby.
6. Sue Wilson won everything in sight by showing Fruit Jars in the Barn Yard.
7. Mike Keith's display was titled "Life in Millville".
8. Joe Coulson showed a display of Embossed Drinking Jar Mugs.
9. Wayne Lowry had a big surprise when he went to set up his display of Rare Pints.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Jean and Tom Harbron