These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, January 8, 2012 at the Annual Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. More pictures and a report will be published in the January issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
The Signature Inn hosted many activities Wednesday through Saturday and made us feel very welcome.
2. Wanda Yoder and Jean Harbron showed the ultimate purpose of fruit jars with their display WE CAN.
3. Tom Sproat won the Most Educational Award by showing many interesting Tools of the Trade used in early glass making.
4. Joe Coulson showed the product that got Ball started with his display of Kerosene Oil Cans.
5. Jeff Harper had a fine display of Special Run Ball Jars from El Monte.
6. Mike Jordan showed many Atlas Jars.
7. Gary Moore's display showed many kinds of Small Mouth Pint Jars.
8. Dick Cole showed many items from the defunct Penley Product Line that never reached market.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Jean and Tom Harbron