These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, July 10, 2005, at the Summer Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. Pictures and report will be published in the August issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
In the picture above, Richard Sorensen, Joe Coulson, and Pat Van Dyke compare notes.
Mason Bright and Charles Williams sharing stories.
Doug Leybourne, author and collector, studies his notes.
Greg Spurgeon and Jerry McCann discuss a jar.
Wanda Yoder tends her table while shoppers consider the many jars on display.
2. June Lowry's display of Sealfast Jars.
3. Glennie Burkett's display of Evening in Paris.
4. Dave Rittenhouse showed his Go-with Items.
5. Jean Harbron and Wanda Yoder made a display of blue jars titled January in July.
6. Norman Barnett showed his Original Closures collection which one the "Dealers Choice" award.
7. John Elwood, Joe Coulson, and Dick Cole put together this display of Color Enhanced Jars.
8. Janet Lee, Margaret Shaw, Jean Harbron, Pat Van Dyke, Deena Caniff, Meredith Robinson, and Dick Cole put together the colorful Jelly Jammers Display.
9. Richard Sorensen presented a display of Ball Salt and Pepper Shakers.
10. Mike Mosier showed some hard-to-find Fruit Jar Go-withs.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Tom and Jean Harbron