These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, July 8, 2007, at the Summer Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. More pictures and report will be published in the August issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
Charles Williams shopping at Mason Bright's table.
Tom Caniff and shoppers.
Young people at the show.
Marty Troxell has bottles and fruit jars at his sales table.
2. Mike Keith won the "Dealers' Choice Award" with a display of Millville Jars.
3. Joe Coulson also tied for the "Most Educational Award" with his unusual Torrey's Fruit Jars.
4. Ann Szopa won the "People's Choice Award" with her display 135 Years of Jellies.
6. Mike Mosier showed his Fruit Jar Go-Withs.
7. Junne Barnett showed a variety of War Time Canning Posters.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Jean and Tom Harbron