These are pictures of the exhibition floor Sunday, July 12, 2009, at the Summer Show of the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club at the Horizon Convention Center in Muncie, Indiana. More pictures and a report will be published in the August issue of Glass Chatter by the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club.
Shoppers browse through the dealer displays.
2. June Lowry showed Bottles & Extras.
3. Joe Coulson displayed a collection of jars that were made in Buffalo, NY. See Buffalo Jars for these earliest of Ball jars.
4. Phyllis Pahlmann's display Collecting Jellies won the "People's Choice" award.
5. Mike Keith won the "Dealer's Choice" award with Millville Jars.
6. Mike Mosier had a nice display of Go Withs.
7. Dave Rittenhouse had an unusual collection of Colored Mason Patent 1858 Jars.
8. Tom Sproat showed how to do Canning without Jars.
9. Junne Barnett showed us some Memories in Glass.
We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Jean and Tom Harbron